One World of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The game set in White Wolfs World of Darkness, in and around a fictional city, game period is modern time, alternate gothic inspired reality.

HomeEventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do I need to play?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

What do I need to play? Empty
PostSubject: What do I need to play?   What do I need to play? EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:18 am

What do I need to play?

At the core, you need Chronicles of Darkness (World of Darkness, Second Edition), which is the core book everything else is based on. Dosnt matter if your fine stay mortal or want to get along with something else, this is the book all the other rules are based on.

Other books that may become relevant for you, depend if you get access to play something beyond mortal.

World of Darkness – Innocents: Monsters don't just lurk in remote forests, nightclubs, slums and the rooftops of the city. They're in your neighborhood, watching you as you walk to school. They're waiting for you in the woods behind your house as you and your friends build your fort. They're under your bed.

Vampire the Requiem - Second Edition: Tonight, you become one of the Kindred, the beautiful and the damned who hide behind our ordinary world. Driven by a hunger like fire, you will struggle to maintain your humanity while immersed in a vicious society of monsters.

Vampire the Requiem – Ghouls: Slaves to the addictive taste of vampiric Vitae, ghouls trade servitude for that heady substance. Servitude, however, damns them far more than they know, as their unnatural craving drives them to ever greater desperation and depravity. Among those known as blood slaves, there's no such thing as "just one fix."

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cofd.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

What do I need to play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I need to play?   What do I need to play? EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:18 am

What is considered but not yet options?

These are character options thats under consideration, but at the moment, not aplicable to be played.

Werewolf the Forsaken Second Edition: You are a hunter now, one of the Uratha who inherit the blessings of Moon and Wolf. You conduct your sacred hunts in the shadows of the ordinary world, trying to maintain the boundaries. Driven by the need to hunt, you must keep the forces that would sway you in harmony rather than giving in to your instincts.

Geist - The Sin-Eaters: It's a story that begins with death - with your death.

Demon the Descent:
Angels are everywhere.
They are under the everyday world, behind it, beyond it. They are sent by the God-Machine to enact its will through time and space, delivering messages, building infrastructure, protecting some people, killing others. You were one of those angels...
But not anymore.

Hunter the Vigil – Mortal Remains: The scales have fallen from your eyes.
A fire is lit: is it a lamp perched over the inscription upon an ancient blade? Or a roaring conflagration consuming the house in which the howling fiends wait? Things will never be the same after this. You’ve set forth on a damning path. Carry the Vigil. Fight back the shadows.

Changeling The Lost: Taken from your home, transformed by the power of Faerie, kept as the Others’ slave or pet - but you never forgot where you came from. Now you have found your way back through the Thorns, to a home that is no longer yours. You are Lost. Find yourself.

These games have during Storyteller/Staff discussions been taken up as seriously complications and may be removed from future game options

(Still leaving them in here for purpose of discussions)

Beast the Primordial Core Rulebook: You are one of the Begotten, the living embodiment of a primal nightmare of humanity. Your soul, your Horror, is a monstrous creature - maybe something that humanity dreamed and wrote down and still speaks of in legends, or maybe some outlandish horror that no living person has ever seen.

Mummy - The Curse: Imagine being both dead and deathless at the same time. Imagine being cradled in the arms of death for years, sometimes decades on end, but all the while knowing that you will eventually not only arise again, but awaken to an unfamiliar world that mostly fears and hates you. Now imagine that your purpose, your entire existence, is bound within this cycle -- that you are chained to it for all eternity. You sleep, you wake, your serve your Judge's will in the lands of the living, and you return to the death-sleep once more. The ancient culture that empowered you is gone, lost to the sands of time... yet you endure.

Mage the Awakening Second Edition: You were like them, once, but now you are Awakened. You see the world beneath the Lie’s skin, and the Mysteries beckoning you into the shadows. Every day of your life, you hear the call of the supernatural, from the least ghost to the deepest cosmic enigmas.

Promethean the Created Second Edition: You are a pilgrim now, one of the Created. You rose to life from dead flesh or inert matter, under the ministrations of one of your own, or a mad scientist, or perhaps just the power of the Divine Fire. You wander the world, sometimes alone, sometimes in the blessed company of your own kind, driven by memories of events and facts you never knew, all in the service of one Great Work…
Back to top Go down
https://cofd.rpg-board.net

What do I need to play?
Page 1 of 1